The core element of the whole game is Fletta — the magical power that every living being in the world is endowed with. In the game it will meet you in different forms:
- In the form of fragments of Flat flowers.
- In the form of a concentrate of Fletta. One of the NPC artisans will help you create it.
- In the form of Flat points received for killing enemies.
- In the form of Fletta crystals obtained from two Fletta concentrates.
- In the form of recipes for flat flowers, specific items for the craft. They drop out of a number of low-level monsters.
The above items from Fletta are used in the following cases:
- Shards of the Flat Flower are used to create weapons and armor of the Flat. You need 40 shards for armor and 50 for weapons.
- Fletta concentrate is also used to create Fletta weapons and armor, Fletta crystals. To create weapons and armor, you need 1 concentrate and 2 to create a crystal.
- Fletta crystals are mostly used to create mounts. They are also used to create scrolls to improve armor and weapons.
- Fletta points are obtained for killing monsters. As much as the monster's level is higher than yours, so much more points you will get. Points are used to improve the specific characteristics of the character.
- Fletta's recipes are used to create Fletta's weapons and armor.