Flatto-weapons and flatto-armor
Creating a flatosphere
First you need to create a flattopredmet. This guide is based on the example of the enchantment of a flat weapon. The process of enchantment of a flettodospech is identical to the process of enchantment of a flettoarm.
- Find the character Dalton (Berneo) or Moimut (Lupinel) in the city.
- In a conversation with him, select the item "Craft".
Now you know what is needed to create a flat weapon.
Where to get resources
- A fragment of a flat flower is obtained by fishing or mining.
- The recipe for the flat flower can be obtained by killing monsters.
- Red latium is mined through mining.
- Fletta concentrate can be obtained as follows. Buy a container for fletta concentrate in the consumables store, then right-click it, and your character's unallocated Fletta point will turn into a fletta concentrate.
The process of enchantment
- Find the character Oliver (Berneo) or Brancel (Lupinel) in the city.
- In conversation with him, select the item "Enchantment of flat flowers".
The initial level of flat weapons and flat armor is always "D".
Successful enchantment increases the level of flatto-weapons and flatto-armor. Levels can only be raised in a certain sequence:
D > C, C > B, B >A, A > S, S > SS.
An attempt at enchantment can end in one of the following options.
- Successful enchantment: The enchantment level of the item increases.
- Partial failure: The enchantment level of the item does not increase, but the main flat sphere remains in the backpack.
- Complete failure: The main and additional flat spheres disappear from the backpack.
Rules of enchantment
As the level of enchantment increases, the chance to break the flattopredmet increases.
Resources for enchantment and one (non-main) flatosphere disappear after each attempt of enchantment.
Protection of enchantment
To prevent the disappearance of the main flatosphere, you should use the protection of a flat weapon or flat armor. You can purchase protection in the game's GXP store.
If the required number of protection items is in your character's backpack, then when enchanting you will be offered two options.
- Enchant without protection.
- Enchant with protection.
At each level of enchantment, a certain number of protection items are needed to prevent the disappearance of the main flatosphere. Sometimes the presence of protection prevents the disappearance of additional flatosphere.
|Enchantment level||Number of protection items|
|D > C||1|
|C > B||2|
|B > A||5|
|A > S||7|
|S > SS||10|