Takeover of the mine
One of the major events in the world of Azmar is the battle for the mine located in Lupinel.
Owning this mine is what the guilds strive for, because the full-fledged owners of the mine will bathe in flat and carats! Fierce battles are going on for the right to own the mine, the powers of magic and steel merge in a single deadly whirlwind! Victory awaits only the strongest, bravest and most persistent warriors and warriors of Brokion!
The battle for the mine takes place once a week. After the mine is captured, the master of the guild owning it can specify the time of the next capture. A maximum of 6 guilds can participate in the capture of the mine, including the guild that owns the mine. All participants have exactly one hour to capture and protect the jewels that can be mined after the victory!
A guild that is already registered for capture in one channel cannot register for a battle on another.
Rules of participation
- All guilds with more than 20 members are eligible to register to take over the mine.
- The registration fee for the guild is 100,000 carats. This registration fee is non-refundable.
- Guilds need to register 20 hours before the start of the seizure of the mine.
- Among those who applied to participate in the battle for the mine, the system selects those 5 guilds with the highest sum of levels of guild members. Any number of guilds can apply for participation in the battle.
How to register
- The guild master must go to Cortez, the overseer of the mine in [Lupinel] (/ about / map / lyupinel /).
- Talk to Cortez and select the "Property problem - challenge" button.
- Guild Masters will be asked to pay a registration fee of 100,000 Carats.
- After the guild masters confirm their participation, a window will appear confirming the registration of guilds in the capture.
- The guild master can check if the guild has registered with Cortez. To do this, in the dialogue window, select the replica "Competitive guilds", after which a window will appear showing all registered guilds.
The purpose of capturing a mine is to destroy the battle towers and capture the battle stone by the time the battle expires. The battle tower has a certain amount of HP. To grab a warstone, double-click (or right-click) on it. If the guild master is able to hold the War Stone for 1 minute, he will be taken under his control. A guild member needs 2 minutes to capture the stone. If captured, the rival guilds will be teleported to the city, the battle towers will be restored and the battle will be repeated anew. Other guilds may try to retrieve the stone again while the battle is underway. The guild must protect him until the time allotted for the battle expires - 1 hour.
The winning guild is declared the owner of the Lupinel mine and has the following privileges: members of the guild that owns the mine have the right to mine for free.
All other channel players must ask for mining permits in the area, as well as pay for mining time in Carats every 30 seconds while in the mine.
There is a limit on the number of people who can mine in the area of the mine, so a request for a mining permit may be refused if this limit is exceeded.
60% of the collected mining fees will be given to the owner guild.