Siege of the Castle
How to take part in the siege of the castle?
- To participate, you need to talk to the Captain of the Gate and apply for participation in the siege of the castle.
- The Gate Captain stands in front of Bent Castle in Berneo.
- Applicant: Guild Master.
- Contribution fee: Ten million carats.
- Qualification: The guild level must be 1 or higher (there is no limit on the number of applicants).
- There are 4 applications for the battle from guilds that have scored maximum points, which are made up of the sum of the number of players and their maximum levels.
The siege period
- The NPC administrator is located inside Bent Castle in Berneo.
- The duration of the battle is 1 hour.
- The battle takes place on Saturdays at 20:00 (Moscow time).
The beginning of the siege
- Talk to the Captain of the Gate and impose a siege of the area.
- Move to the siege zone through the Captain of the Gate.
- The beginning of the siege will be notified to everyone who is in the siege area.
- All participants must come to the siege on their own. There is no automatic teleport.
- The besieged location is available before the battle begins, but players will be returned to the initial location when the battle begins
- Players who joined the siege after the start will be moved to different locations, depending on the side they joined (intruders or defenders).
- Non-participants in the siege can monitor the battles. Observers will also be moved to the initial location.
Victory in the siege of the castle
- The guild that took the crystal at the end of the siege takes over the castle and is called the winner.
- The capture and final possession of the crystal and the castle is assigned to the guild, not to the player.
- Once a guild has successfully occupied a castle, the members of that guild will remain inside the castle. Other players will be moved to their respective starting locations. The castle gate and the crystal tower will be restored.
- During the battle, the crystal can be captured an unlimited number of times.
- The winning guild takes control of the castle.
- The guild that owns the castle can set a tax on any trade transactions and thus earn Carats.
- Attackers can attack the castle with siege engines (catapults).
- Catapults are a strategically important part of the battle for the castle, as they can penetrate the castle walls
- After the shot is fired, the catapult reloads automatically for a while.
- Besiegers can enter the castle by destroying the outer walls with catapults or simple attacks (characters can attack the walls).
- If the team captures the crystal during the battle, the walls are restored.